LIC Program Details
To update information about your LIC or to have your institution added, please use our contact form.
- Name of School
- Flinders University
- Name of LIC
- CBME; LIFT (Alice Springs); year 3 MD Flinders Medical Centre
- LIC Location(s)
- Primary Contact
- William Heddle
- PC Email Address
- bill.heddle AT flinders.edu.au
- Jordan Li
- Admin Email Address
- Website, Blog or Social Media Link
- LIC Program Website
- Rural or Urban
- majority urban but 25% rural
Typology of LIC’s explained:
* Cluster A LIC (Amalgamative) includes extended rotations that covered more than one, but not the majority of disciplines for the year: 6-18 weeks.
* Cluster B LIC (Blended) includes all or majority of disciplines and utilized complementary discipline-specific rotations to complete the year: 20-38 weeks.
* Cluster C LIC (Comprehensive) comprises the entire year in LIC learning or with very short orientation programs for individual disciplines followed by a full academic year in LIC style learning: 32-54 weeks.