LIC Program Details
To update information about your LIC or to have your institution added, please use our contact form.
- Name of School
- University of Wollongong
- Name of LIC
- Phase 3 Longitudinal Integrated Placement Program
- LIC Location(s)
- Primary Contact
- David Garne
- PC Email Address
- dgarne AT uow.edu.au
- Belinda Smith
- Admin Email Address
- Website, Blog or Social Media Link
- Rural or Urban
- Cluster C LIC (Comprehensive)
Typology of LIC’s explained:
* Cluster A LIC (Amalgamative) includes extended rotations that covered more than one, but not the majority of disciplines for the year: 6-18 weeks.
* Cluster B LIC (Blended) includes all or majority of disciplines and utilized complementary discipline-specific rotations to complete the year: 20-38 weeks.
* Cluster C LIC (Comprehensive) comprises the entire year in LIC learning or with very short orientation programs for individual disciplines followed by a full academic year in LIC style learning: 32-54 weeks.